Friday, March 9, 2012

Making money online is about credibility

I'm sure you think about who you are buying from when you make a purchase, yet do you think about how you are perceived by your potential customers? Are you a credible source of information in your internet marketing niche? Does your online business have a way to connect to possible customers? They should be able to get a feeling of who the person is behind the money making website or blog. I'm at fault of doing this. I should be more open about me and what I do. It's just taken me awhile to figure this out. Hey, I don't have some internet marketing guru to show me the ropes, I've learned everything that I have through common sense and mistakes. (Probably the best way to learn?)

Something to think about anyway.

No comments: